STUDENT FURNITURE FOR ALL
Learning without boundaries requires flexibility. Student-centered, active learning needs adaptable furnishings. Fun, mobile classroom furniture is easily reconfigured to accommodate teaching styles, student spaces, collaboration centers and more.
An artcobell survey of teachers reinforces the design development of our furniture.
Believe the “front of the classroom” can be anywhere.
Believe furniture plays an important role in the education process.
Believe the ability to reconfigure furniture allows teachers to engage more with students.
Learning environments provide students space to demonstrate mastery by creating and presenting projects that simulate real research methods.
BENEFITS OF PROJECT BASED LEARNING
- Long-term projects require long-term, team commitments
- Builds understanding of individual member strengths
- Enhances ability to effectively delegate and trust team members
- Improves communication skills between members
- Encourages conflict resolution
- Prepares students for critical thinking needed in the job market
Flexible spaces create different zones to enhance or differentiate learning.
BENEFITS OF COLLABORATIVE BASED LEARNING
- Raises student achievement
- Develops higher understanding as students teach each other
- Builds positive relationships between students
- Creates a learning community that values diversity
- Develops both good learning skills and social skills
Configure the environment for students to reflect, reinforce concepts, or assess skills based on their individual needs.
BENEFITS OF INDIVIDUAL BASED LEARNING
- Lectures can be specifically organized to meet the needs of the students
- Complex topics and large amounts of information can be communicated at one time
- Lectures can be presented to large audiences
- Instructors have much greater control over the learning experience